Welcome to Point S Tire and Auto Services – Tire Factory!
Point S Tire and Auto Service – Tire Factory was started in 1987 in Oregon as a Member owned business to supply independent tire store owners with buying power and support for their stores. Since then we exist to make our Members successful, and to help with that we have partnered with Point S Tire and Auto Service. This gave us a global footprint in 27 countries and 3,700 retail tire stores. In the U.S., we currently operate a privately held Member owned company in fifteen western states with our corporate office in Portland and Regional Distribution Centers in Portland, Salt Lake City and Denver.
We provide a competitive compensation package, which includes health care benefits, 401(k) plan, short and long-term disability, life insurance and paid time off.
We adhere to a strong set of Values and Principles:
• Serving our Members and making them successful is the reason we exist.
• Combining our individual Member skills, ideas and strengths creates a company greater than the sum of the parts.
• Leverage Member strength using a group warranty, brand and purchases.
• Members working together creates “community” atmosphere.
• Satisfy Customers today, so they’ll come back tomorrow.
• We have a strong belief in Community and Family.
• Honesty and Integrity drives all that we do.
• All Members are equal – “One vote per Member”.
• Collaboration creates success.
Tire Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in working with our growing company.
No results matched your search
Tire Factory/Point S is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Web Developer. This role will be responsible for developing both external and internal web applications using various languages and technologies. The development team will include two other developers. The candidate should have 5+ years’ experience working in a professional environment developing web applications with most of the following must have technologies: Must have: < ...
Salt Lake City, UT
Tire Factory/Point S Tire and Auto Service is looking to hire for the position of Warehouse Associate/Backup Delivery Driver in our growing Salt Lake City warehouse. The Warehouse Associate participates in the daily shipping, receiving, organization and storage of supplies, equipment, and tires for the purpose of accurate and timely flow of incoming and outgoing product through our SLC distribution center. As a backup delivery driver, you will be responsible for ...