Tire Factory/Point S Tire and Auto Service is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager for our growing Regional Distribution Center in Denver, Colorado. Tire Factory, now Point S Tire and Auto Service was started in 1987 in Oregon as a Member owned business to supply independent tire store owners with buying power and support for their stores. Since then we exist to make our Members successful, and to help with that we have partnered with Point S Tire and Auto Service. This gave us a global footprint in 27 countries and 3,700 retail tire stores. In the US we currently operate a privately held Member owned company in eighteen states with our corporate office in Portland and Regional Distribution Centers in Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver and Memphis.
This is a full-time exempt position. Salary based on experience.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Leads and works alongside the warehouse team so that schedules and deadlines are met.
2. Ensures that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
5. Provide leadership by demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behavior.
6. Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
7. Ensure cycle counting, returned goods, and warranty adjustments are processed in a timely manner.
8. Maintain inventory accuracy.
9. Use forklift, scan gun, computer, and proper handling procedures to safely store or pull inventory in an organized and efficient manner. Take precautions to avoid inaccuracies or damage to product or equipment, whether storing or shipping product.
10. Check in and load outgoing shipments, verifying the damage-free condition of product, and confirming that correct documentation is included with each load.
11. Responsible for all processes, equipment, safety and housekeeping of the warehouse and meeting quality and quantity standards on the shift.
12. Manage the hiring, training, and coaching of staff to maintain safety, efficiency, and accuracy goals.
13. Represents and promotes positive image of the Company at all times both on and off job.
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Lift up to 70 lbs repeatedly on a regular basis.
Communicate and work effectively with other members of the team.
Benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision, Short and Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K plan with employer match, Paid Time Off and various AFLAC Coverage.