Customer Service Specialist
Do you love working in the automotive industry but hate the late nights and weekend hours? Point S is actively searching for a Customer Service Specialist at our Corporate headquarters, located in North Portland/Delta Park. If you have a passion for automotive goods or tires, we want to speak with you!
Point S Tire and Auto Service (formerly Tire Factory), is a growing leader in the tire industry. We are the third largest retail tire network in North America. Point S is a global, member-owned business that supplies independent tire store owners with buying power and support for their stores.
- Provide a “World Class” experience to our stores at all times when assisting them with their needs in a timely, accurate and friendly manner.
- Answer member inquiries over the phone and via email, enter and process orders for tires and supplies via a web-based ordering and inventory system, resolve freight and shipping issues. Process rebates for customers.
- Contact stores via outbound telephone or other correspondence regarding surveys or promotions.
- Communicate with Business Development Team, recommend improvements.
- Provide excellent service and follow up to fellow employees and internal customers.
- Experience in the tire or automotive industry preferred, specifically in a distribution center or call center.
- Professional attitude, outstanding organization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, build and maintain relationships.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook and Word, excellent oral and written communication, business math acumen.
- Typing/Data Entry
Point S Offers:
A competitive compensation package, which includes health care benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) plan, short and long-term disability, life insurance and paid time off.
Salary: $16 – $18 per hour DOE. This a full-time, non-exempt hourly, position.
Work hours fall between 7am-5pm Monday through Friday with 1-2 Saturdays/month (option to work remotely on those Saturdays)